The 3.4 update is now available for FBX.
- Fullscreen capture mode: Records the entire desktop, including games and apps that FBX’s Game capture mode does not support.
- Reduction in memory usage when exporting to MP4 or uploading to Youtube
- Added ‘Auto save to disk’ option, to prevent PC or app crashes from losing edits.
- The “FBX is recording” screen now has a stop button
- Hardware encoders have been renamed to make it easier to choose which one to use
- Fix: error on cloning sticker
- Fix: FBX would crash Adobe Acrobat Viewer
- Fix: very large log files could be created by a specific problem
- Fix: on some PCs the microphone was too quiet