The 3.5 update is now available for FBX.
- Now you can stream to Twitch, Mixer or Youtube (or enter the server address and stream key if that’s how you roll).
- The default ‘adaptive’ bitrate should give great results automatically, and make sure you don’t get stuck or stut-t-t-tery streams if your bandwidth drops.
- Stop stream sniping by adding a delay.
- Save streams to disk so you can make highlight clips later.
- Mixer users can have low latency FTL streams.
Push to Talk
- Get cleaner audio by turning on push to talk and just record from your mic when you are holding the hotkey.
- Editing – Delete key now deletes the highlighted object
- Editing – When resizing and moving stickers and captions, their edges ‘snap’ to the movie edge and to other object edges.
- Editing – Sticker and Caption positions can be ‘nudged’ with the arrow keys.
- When using Fullscreen recording mode, Windows 7 users will now see an overlay before recording.
- Various other smaller fixes…